At Request Finance, you will be working on enhancing the platform used by over 1,400 Web 3.0 companies like AAVE, The Sandbox, and Maker to manage their B2B crypto payments. Managing crypto payments is an administrative nightmare for businesses.
Our app solves that with thoughtful features like a dashboard showing all your invoices and their on-chain payment statuses, paying hundreds of invoices to different wallets in a few clicks, scheduling recurring invoices, and more.
We are looking for an innovative finance officer to make the Request Finance team and its subsidiaries successful as an organization. The role of finance officer is quite junior, however, a certain level of experience is expected for anyone applying for this role.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE BOTH FINANCIAL, ADMINISTRATIVE AND OPERATIONAL DUE THE NATURE OF OUR ACTIVITY
Financial and administrative:
- Prepare monthly cash flow statements and profit and loss
- Prepare key performance indicators (e.g., business volume)
- Prepare quarterly profit and loss, simplified balance sheet
- Prepare cash flow statements and a management report
- Prepare annual financial statements together with the statutory auditors' report thereon
- Prepare the draft annual budget and business plan relating to the up-coming fiscal year
- Prepare tax returns as soon as practicable as from the date of their filing
- Prepare an up-to-date capitalization table
- Manage the Bookkeeping and the external accountants, in various countries
- Invoice, expenses, and salary payments in fiat and crypto currencies:
- Define finance and HR procedures together with the HR person
- Act as a strategic business partner to the leadership team, and help the team with strategic recommendations about the product
- Be actively involved in the fast growing web3cfo.club community, the leading community of web3 finance persons, including finance persons at web3 unicorns like The Sandbox, The Graph, and Consensys.
- Identify the market opportunities, and the similar web3 services with which the app could work with,
- Provide internal guidance about expenses, salaries, and invoice featuresWatch the market about news, new technologies, and new regulations
Entrepreneurial, ability to take responsibility for projects
Excellent analytical skills
Knowledge of finance, accounting, and defi (Curve, Aave, Yearn, Alchemix, Terra, Maker…)
Self-motivated, innovative, and proactive
Preferred experience :
A proactive approach to managing the day-to-day operations,
Experience with hands-on finance management in the technology or finance sectors
Strong desire to learn, curiosity to understand how things work
Note: you don’t need to check all the boxes to apply
At Request Finance, we are a global team building global products, for an era of truly global finance. We believe that diversity and inclusion matters to our mission.
We want to work with people who can bring different perspectives rooted in their own unique cultures, experiences, lifestyles, and challenges. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves.
As an employer, we want to create an accessible and inclusive experience for potential hires. Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to assist you during the hiring and interview process.
WHY WORK WITH REQUEST FINANCE ?
🎯Being on the frontier of this new and exciting technology, you will be given the chance to lead the way forward!
🏅 You will have the opportunity to work in a team that wants to have a lasting impact on the way we experience finance tomorrow
🌏The team is inclusive, with inspirational and international colleagues
💃 We all work remotely but we love to meet as frequently as possible, with at least 3 company-wide reunions per year where possible.
🏖️ Unlimited vacation days with a mandatory minimum of 20/year.